Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tiffany

Allow me to introduce you to Tiffany. Every day I drive into work and before parking I pass a security booth. Someone is there to make sure the cars pulling in have decals that give them permission to park or to answer questions if someone has made a wrong turn. By all practical purposes it seems like it would be a tedious, mundane, boring job. But not for Tiffany!

Every time I drive in, and I do mean EVERY time, Tiffany greets me with one of the widest, brightest smiles I have ever known. I smile and wave back and my day is off to a great start already! Even if I am a little tired while driving in at 7am, Tiffany is there to give me that spark to let me know my day is going to be good. Thank you Tiffany.

I wish we had more people out there like Tiffany. Heck, I wish I was more like Tiffany. As much as I try, I don't feel like I am Happy, Smiling, Enjoying my job and life 100%. I am probably in the 90% range, which isn't bad but can always be better. I am going to keep striving for that goal though, thanks to Tiffany's inspiration. You can find inspiration anywhere, and I find some of mine via a security booth monitor at Primary Children's Medical Center named Tiffany.


I think this mountain in Alaska should be named Tiffany Mountain. I might even start a petition for it. It does remind me of Tiffany.... bright and standing out.

         Now Go Out and Hug a Security Guard Today

 

No comments:

Post a Comment