Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday Friendship

This week's friend is Donna Porter. Donna is an old high school friend. She is someone I hold to the highest esteem. She is a single mom who has raised a smart, caring, polite young man. All of this while working full time as an ICU nurse! She has worked ICU for 20 plus years. Any of you who know about ICU nursing, that is quite a feat! I commend Donna for doing it AND for doing it so well. She got an award for her nursing a few years ago... a well deserved award I must say! And if I am ever in the need of an ICU nurse, I would pick Donna above all others! Of all my high school friends, she is the one I treasure the most.



       Beautiful wings will help you fly, but they also will help you blend in to go unnoticed... which is the way most beautiful people prefer it.

“Butterflies are self propelled flowers. ”   ~R. H. Heinlein
 And so is Donna

           Now Go Out and Hug an ICU Nurse Today

No comments:

Post a Comment