Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring into March...

It is almost spring here in Utah. Although snow is coming back this week to make a special appearance. I can handle it though. I really don't have much to handle if truth be told. I keep reading about and seeing kids who have the real problems and it just makes my troubles melt away. I recommend everyone go out and find someone less fortunate (especially children) and just spend some time with them. You should learn quickly that your troubles can be minor comparatively. Kids who have to deal with fighting cancer, parents being killed in accidents, and many other tragedies will teach you more about life than you will ever learn from a book or probably even your own experiences. So, if you are feeling a bit down, go volunteer with some kids who have had real challenges. It will surely lift your spirits believe it or not.


Looks like a long unending path eh? Well, that can be what life looks like too. When I walked this path it was a fun adventure with a startling view at the end. Just like life I think.

                    Now Go Out and Hug Someone Today

 

No comments:

Post a Comment