Followers

Friday, March 29, 2013

Hope by Shaggy

I was listening to a little known song by a little known artist on Thursday.. "Hope" by Shaggy. I was introduced to it by a friend and I admit I know nothing about Shaggy or his music outside of this one song. He may be a one hit wonder or he could be an incredible artist that isn't well known in the main stream of things... either way, if I like a song, I like a song. Plain and Simple. And I do like this song.

It is a lot like people to me.... some people aren't main stream and go somewhat unnoticed to the public eye. Most of the time, these are the people we should be taking notice of... for good and bad reasons. I like to focus on the good ones though. If I like someone, I like someone. Plain and Simple.

We all need words of Hope and Love and Faith. Friday is Hope. Saturday is Love. Sunday is Faith. That is how I see this weekend of Easter Celebration.

Hope that Jesus will pull one more miracle.
Love, as Jesus loved even after death.
Faith, that we can rise from the dead as Jesus did.






Today I write about Hope, as the song reminded me of it. Tomorrow I will write about Love. Sunday I will write about Faith. Whether you are religious or not, I think you will agree we all need Hope, Love and Faith. I am not wrong am I?

Sing it Shaggy.....

"Son there'll be times when the tides are high
And the boat may be rocky, you can cry
Just never give up
You can never give up,"

"And this hope... that keeps me holding on"

            I Hope You Go Out and Hug Someone Today


 

No comments:

Post a Comment