Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Let's Yoga

So, my friend Susan sent me this 30 second video of her doing yoga. It is impressive and inspiring, especially if you know Susan's whole story. I asked her permission to use it in a post. She laughed and said I was funny, which I already knew. But she also gave me permission to use it saying "nobody will be interested in watching me do yoga". I disagree. She didn't send it to me to inspire me or anyone else. Susan is just not like that. She wanted to share her latest passion with her friend, me. Of course Susan IS an inspiration and always will be whether she wants to be or not :0). Take 30 seconds to watch this video and tell me if it inspires you! If you want to know more about Susan, just ask me. Short story is she had a massive stroke at 23 and could only move one finger afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYjkeg0pZh8



                    Not sure what yoga position that is, but I am sure Susan is doing it well

                   Now Go Out and Hug a Yoga Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment