Followers

Friday, December 7, 2012

It's Friday

Yes, it's Friday. The day of the week everyone seems to look forward to. Every day I wake up is a good day to me. Things in Utah are good. Dad is slowly progressing. I even saw him smile earlier in the week :0). He talked excitedly about the Christmas lights he saw on Tuesday night and he can't wait to go again this Tuesday. I am going with him! Even in his state, he has somehow triggered the child like enthusiasm in me! So, my wish for you this weekend and the rest of the year is to FEEL the magic that is the Holiday Season and give yourself permission to be child like! It is wonderful.



                                               
                                                         Santa and his little Helper

"In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play". ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Now go out and play this weekend. AND

Go Out and Hug Someone Today




 

4 comments:

  1. We're so fortunate to have a family where being crazy and enjoying our inner child are not only welcomed but encouraged!! =^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho Ho Ha! I totally agree Joy! Our family sure is crazy :0). Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually act child like :) It's much more fun to be a kid. Gives me a good excuse to act silly, smile, laugh, and make others do the same! Unfortunately I have to work this weekend, but that doesn't stop me from acting child-like! Have a great time Chip!
    By the way, I do see the resemblance! Good to see you both smiling~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha.. I know you do Linda! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete