Followers

Monday, December 3, 2012

Rainy Days and Mondays

Rainy days and Mondays NEVER get me down! Seriously, I love both. I know a lot of people don't like Mondays, but Mondays are like a new beginning! If you had a bad week or weekend, you get to start over on Monday, how cool is that?

Rainy days are not liked very well either, but I love hiking on a rainy day! The smells come alive in the rain. Whether you are in a forest surrounded by the smells of trees and leaves or in a city surrounded by the smells of pavement and buildings or in a meadow surrounded by the smells of flowers... they all stimulate your senses and make you feel alive! Now I don't mean in a down pour, but in a light, comfortable rain. Sometime put on a little raincoat and go out for a walk... get in the middle of nowhere or somewhere and just close your eyes and enjoy the smells. Try it sometime!



                     

"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain." - Author Unknown
 
Also, if you ever get a chance, check out the song In The Garden by Van Morrison. It is a beautiful song that touches upon the beauty of being wet with rain.
 
Now Go Out and Hug Someone In The Rain While Dancing!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things to do is play in the rain! There are jumping puddles and then there are splashing puddles!! Rodney this is great thank you so much for sharing your daly (daily) life with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Joy. Glad you are reading along, and glad I am not the only crazy out there :0).

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you work a weekend Mondays look very different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Point Linda. I presume it can be better, since you are probably off? Maybe not?

    ReplyDelete