Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Friendship Thursday 2

Friendship Thursday. This week's friend is Jen Canfield. Jen is an everlasting source of inspiration. She is one of the main reasons this blog exist, as she encouraged me to "share my words". So, thanks Jen.

Jen has helped many kids in her life time. She was director of Magic House from 2001 to 2007. This was a non profit  based out of Russia where she helped to run a group home for orphans.

She is the founder of Sacred Sound Series, where she helps artist schedule events and works within the community.

She has been a director of The Call and Response Foundation the past 3 years.

With her "free" time she raises two beautiful children, does yoga, and a plethora of other things. How she does it all is still a mystery to me. I will strive to do so much.


 
St. Basil's Cathedral, Moscow Looks like a Magic House eh
 
 
 
"The Language of friendship is not words but meanings." Henry David Thoreau

I truly LOVE what my friends mean to me.

Go Out and Hug Someone Today

No comments:

Post a Comment