Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

I woke up today to a beautiful snow fall! Promptly went out and played and will go out again later. I recommend anyone where there is snow to bundle up and go play. It will take your mind off whatever may be troubling you and renew your spirit! It did mine.



"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?"
~ J. B. Priestley

I couldn't agree more with Mr. Priestley. How can you not find it enchanting? And you get to sing Let It Snow if you wish! Or my personal favorite "Let Me Go".

Oh the doctors I see are frightful
And tho the nurses are delightful
Christmas in a hospital blows
Let me go, Let me go, Let me go

I hope you are all out of the hospital this Christmas.

                Now Go Out and Hug Someone Today


 

No comments:

Post a Comment