Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Power of 3

Ok, so I thought today was supposed to be the end of the world. Apparently it is 12/21/12.. that is not even a palindrome. Who thinks of this stuff? 12/12/12 would have made more sense for a final day in my opinion, especially since there are 12 months in a calendar, there are three 12s in that date, and 12 is divisible by 3 and we all know 3 is the universal number for greatness right?

"The power of three is universal and is the tripartide nature of the world as heaven, earth, and waters. It is human as body, soul and spirit. Notice the distinction that soul and spirit are not the same. They are not. Three is birth, life, death. It is the beginning, middle and end. Three is a complete cycle unto itself. It is past, present, future." These are not my words, this was taken from a google search. It is a good argument for 3 though. If you believe in all that. Numbers can be powerful I think, but how powerful I have no idea. When you add the numbers in my birthday the total is divisible by 7 and 13 and those numbers have been lucky for me, if you believe in luck. I am Irish, so of course I do. If you take out the year I was born, then the total is divisible by 3! Spooky eh? :0)

I am not sure of the meaning of this post. Just having a little fun. The bottom line is, go out  and enjoy the day whether you have 3 days left... or 9, as The Mayans have suggested. Oh wait, 9 is the same as 3 times 3!!! Now THAT is spooking me. Go have fun today.



                                                 "The three little bears"


                     Now Go Out and Hug 3 People Today

 

No comments:

Post a Comment