Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Friendship Thursday 5

This weeks friend is Maria Eliseeva AND her beautiful daughters! Most of you know of Maria because she inspires me as much or more than any other person I know. As her daughters get older, they are doing the same! I could go on and on about Maria, but I will refrain. I wanted to highlight her for two reasons. Her birthday is on Dec. 25th (not a coincidence I am convinced) and her daughters Anya and Asya were recently "caught" helping a young cancer patient! Sadly, I don't have that photo handy, but trust me it was priceless!


If you want to learn more about Maria and her program you can go to

www.mariaschildren.ru  

or just ask me :0)



                                      Maria with "dirty" hands and a young lady from Beslan.



                                                    Asya and Anya clowning around

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Pablo Picasso


                     Now Go Out and Hug an Artist Today

No comments:

Post a Comment