Followers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Live like it's your first day.

I have always heard "live like it is your last day on earth". The philosophy is you will appreciate everything more. That is how I THOUGHT I lived my life most of the time, but I read something recently that made me realize I am a hybrid person. I always try to keep balance in my life as I feel that is a big key to keeping things... well, balanced :0). My balance to the above statement is "live like it is the first day of your life".. the philosophy of that statement is  everything is new and fresh and everyday is a new beginning. I actually do that some too. So now I am going to consciously try to live each day like it is my first AND last day. How do I do that? I am not quite sure yet, but it will be fun trying to think in those terms.

I have also wondered to myself if I am an old soul or a new soul. Somedays I feel old and some days I feel new :0). Maybe this thinking will help me figure it out?

So, tell me.... do you consider yourself a live like it is your last day or live like it is your first day kind of person? Or are you a hybrid too?  Do you think you are an old soul or a new soul? Or do you not believe in souls? I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject. And I feel it is appropriate now with the new year getting ready to start. We live the last day of 2012 and the first day of 2013.




                                                                      Goodbye 2012

"Life isn't about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself"  ~George Bernard Shaw

So go out and create yourself the way YOU want to create... whether it be with a first day or a last day mentality!


 Now Go Out and Hug Someone Today Like it is the First Time

 

No comments:

Post a Comment