Followers

Monday, May 6, 2013

Movement Monday

Movement Monday can mean a lot of things I guess.... get out and get moving after a long weekend... hiking, running, biking, whatever.... Lobbying your politicians to get moving... etc....

HOWEVER, Movement Monday to me is a good joke between some good friends.... in Russia sometimes your movements (bowels) can get all messed up. My first year there I had more movement than I needed :0), but my dear friends Seal and Lori could not go for days! Finally on a Monday (5 days after our trip started) they BOTH had movements! So they declared Monday as Movement Monday X2. It makes me chuckle every time I think about it and I thought I would share a laugh with you all on this happy Monday!


 
My friend Lori sent me this photo for Movement Monday! It is her cat Special Ed, who apparently loves the toilet... he sure is special alright... he can almost flush it on his own says Lori. Now if this post doesn't make you chuckle, you might as well stop reading my blog... just kidding, keep reading please.... but I do try to share the funny sides and the inspirational sides... this could be both I guess

                         Now Go Out and Hug a Cat Today

No comments:

Post a Comment