Followers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Motherrific

This post is dedicated to all the terrific mothers out there. My mom is motherrific, which is a step up from terrific. I know A LOT of terrific mothers out there. Let's salute them. To me, a terrific mother is one that nurtures her children and allows them to grow into who they are meant to be. She protects them at all cost against all evils. She LOVES them unconditionally while trying to guide them to a good life. My mom did that very well I believe.

The terrific mothers I know have raised some wonderful children. Those children are out there making a difference in humanity by being teachers, nurses, therapists, musicians, artists, AND mothers themselves. If you have a terrific mother, then let her know it! Give her your time and attention for the day. That is all she really wants.


                      My mother being a terrific "mother" to her cat Pearl. THANKS MOM!

                    Now Go Out and Hug a Mother Today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment