Followers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

My friend Sheri

Sheri is another beautiful woman I met at camp. She was a 19 year old extraordinaire when I met her and she has grown even more extraordinary. She is a physical therapist who primarily helps folks who have had spinal cord injuries. She has also raised 2 wonderfully funny daughters. She deserves to have a wonderful Mother's Day this weekend.

Speaking of mothers. Her mom recently had a stroke after surgery, so her and her family need a lot of prayers and positive thoughts sent their way. Her mom is hilarious, so I am guessing she will call upon that humor to help with the rehabilitation, even though it will be frustrating at times. I am betting on Mrs. Burnett to come thru with a great attitude in the end. Wish them well.


This photo depicts her journey to me. It will be a long and winding road, but still full of colors!

Good luck Mrs. Burnett and Sheri!!!

   Now Go Out and Hug a Friend and a Mother Today!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Rodney! I did hug my Mom today! And both of my daughters, who are also Moms! My Mom will be having double cataract surgery in June. I am truly grateful that I have my Mom & that I can take her to her appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, big hugs to all your "moms" there.... and one for you too :0). Hope the surgery goes well, which it should.

    ReplyDelete