Followers

Monday, December 10, 2012

Dance your pants off


A friend sent me this video over the weekend. It is a nice reminder that most people
ALL OVER THE WORLD like to dance. So don't be shy and dance your pants off this week.
Not literally of course :0). But enjoy this video if you have 5 minutes to spare. It is gauranteed to make you smile and makes me dream of traveling to more places and dancing!

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap120710.html




                                            Kids/People in Beslan especially love to dance!

"Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance." - Dave Barry

No truer words have been spoken. Trust me, dancing can make you feel good no matter where you are or what you are doing. I have danced with kids and teachers in Beslan who have no earthly reason to dance, but they do and they LOVE IT! It makes them feel good, and it can do the same for you. Go ahead and try it. When you are feeling down or grumpy or just not yourself, force yourself to do a little dance... I gaurantee you will smile no matter how good you are :0).

Now Go Out and Hug Someone and Dance WITH Them

4 comments:

  1. Outstanding video Rodney - thanks for sharing it with us. Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ed. I try to share what makes me smile and giggle. This did both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great happy video! It's a wonderful example showing how much we are alike all around the world! Joy =^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought so Joy. glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete