Followers

Monday, February 18, 2013

It's a gift...

Another cute and funny story... The 6 year old daughter of a friend of mine recently told her on her birthday... "mommy, it is a gift to be old and still be beautiful". How precious is that? She thinks her mommy is beautiful, and she IS beautiful. Kids do say the darndest things. Of course she thinks 30 is old too :0). We all know better right?

Think back when you were a kid.... what did you think then that  you know is not exactly true now. I used to think 30 was old, now I think it is young :0). I used to think everyone over 30 had dentures. I used to think my grandparents were invincible. I used to think a lot of silly things. So, what do we think at our age now that is not exactly true? I am sure there are many things, and I am sure I will learn what they are in the coming years. The point is there are misconceptions out there all around us.
Try not to let those misconceptions guide your life and thoughts. But it is still OK to think like a child most of the time :0).



        Is this train old? Or beautiful? Or both? Or neither? A picture is only worth so many words.

                                  Now Go Out and Hug Someone Today
 

No comments:

Post a Comment