Followers

Friday, June 28, 2013

Attitude of calm melancholy

Well, this is the last post of the week. I am off to my dad's funeral and have a feeling/attitude of calm melancholy. It is a good attitude for the day I feel. No matter what happens today I will be calm and relaxed. I will be around family, so all is good. I hope you all had a fun week of exercising your attitude. You can continue the experiment from here on if you wish. I will be exercising everyday.


                                           You'll remember me when the west wind moves
                                           Upon the fields of barley
                                           You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky
                                           As we walk in fields of gold

Lyrics from "Fields of Gold" by Sting, also sung by Eva Cassidy. Beautiful song if you care to look it up. And though the photo doesn't match the lyrics exactly, both remind me of my dad.

             No Go Out and Hug A Family Member Today!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment