Followers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Attitude of Work Ethic

Not sure if work ethic can really be an attitude per se, but I am going to say it is. I am going to work today and will have a good work ethic in doing so. My dad was a worker all his life. We saw a man on the street bumming for money on Saturday and my dad's response was "I would rather work". There was more to the conversation than that and it was not a callus statement on my dad's part, just a reflection on himself.

To be honest, it won't be too hard to have a good work ethic since I am working with kids :0). But either way, I am going into the day with that thought process, thinking of my dad and hoping I don't cry at work. The kids might wonder what is up, Ha ha Ha.


Even in the last few months of his life when he was feeling weak. Even when he HATED the cold weather, my dad was out helping his sister shovel her driveway!

By the way, is anyone else exercising their attitude this week? If so, do share!

                Now Go Out and Hug a Worker Today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment