Followers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Attitude of Gratitwo-d

This morning I am having another day of Gratitude. I am so grateful for my friends who send me loving thoughts when I need them. I am grateful for the children I get to work with, as they make me smile. I am grateful for my family who does things like drive me to where I need to be and clean my house without me even asking. I am grateful I could be with my dad for his last moments on earth.

I hope everyone's week of Attitude exercising is going well. You are all participating right?! Well, I am enjoying exercising my attitude. It has really helped me. Not sure what my attitude will be tomorrow, but whatever I feel in the morning will be what I feel.


                           I am also grateful for the beauty on this earth to help me feel peace.

                    Now Go Out and Hug Someone Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment