Followers

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Thank a Kid

I must say, if a kid is kind enough to offer you their hand, hugs, playfulness... Thank them for it! I had a blessed day yesterday with my cousin Earl and his wife Mary at Lagoon Park. It is an amusement park near Salt Lake. Mary's nieces were there and they are soooooo cute! The 6 year old twins ended up "sharing" me on the day, with a few moments with their 3 other sisters as well. Amusement parks are fun, but they are enchanting with young kids.

The twins and I spent most of the day going from ride to ride, hand in hand. They welcomed me into their fun and I gladly accepted! The other girls warmed up to me at the end of the day, and a lovely time was had  by all, I hope. I hope I thanked them enough and that they know how much I appreciated them sharing with me!

   
 
Kids are like beautiful flowers, don't you think.
 
Now Go Out and Hug a Kid Today!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun! And I just hugged 2 year-old Everett good-bye when he and his Mommy left our house! He's a great hugger!

    ReplyDelete