Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Live Like Bella

Bella was a beautiful child! My dear friend Tootsie had the honor and pleasure of knowing her and clowning for her. I am sad to say that Bella lost her 6 year fight with cancer on May 28, 2013. She was 10 years old. Yes, she fought cancer for more than half of her life. She fought it well. She fought it hard. She fought it with a smile. She lost, BUT she put up a GREAT FIGHT!!!

One of my biggest regrets in life is that I never got to meet Bella. I heard Tootsie speak of her, so I feel I know what kind of girl she was. Fun, fun LOVING, full of LIFE and energy while on this earth. We should all have been so lucky to know her like Tootsie did and to Live Like Bella did!

I dare you! No, I double dog dare you to Live Like Bella lived! No regrets... giving it your all for as long as you can, and when death comes knocking... greet it with a smile. I am sure Bella did. Although the rest of her family and friends will find it hard to smile for a while I think.

 
I don't know who came up with the above quote, but I love it! Don't just Keep Calm and Carry On, but Keep Calm and Live Like Bella!
 

 
Look at THAT SMILE!! Not sure when this was taken, but it was somewhere near her death I think. And just look at that big smile! How can you not go out and SMILE today? Your life is precious!
 
 
Now Go Out and Hug a Child Today!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment