Followers

Friday, January 11, 2013

You're Beautiful

Below is a video sent to me by a friend. Johns Hopkins put the video together with the help of some patients, staff and clowns. I thought it was worthy to share. If you have 3 minutes, it will make you smile gauranteed. If it doesn't, have someone check your cranial nerve #7 AKA Facial nerve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w75xWhtQ3Lk


It also got me to thinking about two other songs that I enjoy. Christina Aguilera's Beautiful....

"You're beautiful
No matter what they say
Words can't bring you down"

So true, don't ever let words bring you down! Words should be uplifting!

Like in James Blunt's song  You're Beautiful...

"You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true."

A lot of people are beautiful. I met a few today at work in the hearts of children. I am sure to meet many many more. You can too if you look for the beauty. Trust me, it IS there almost everytime.



Do you see it? I sure do.  Look really close, these kids are some of the most beautiful in the world!

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~Confucius

"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart." ~Kahlil Gibran


                    Now Go Out and Hug Someone Today


 

2 comments:

  1. I defy anyone towatchthat and keep a dry eye. "Beautiful" Rodney, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ed. It is near impossible :0). Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete