Followers

Monday, January 7, 2013

Let the journey continue...

2 Guys Photo (www.2guysphoto.wordpress.com) posted a quote... "The longest journey of any person is the journey inward." I like it. Our whole life is a journey inward in my opinion, which is why it is the longest. I also like Aerosmith's quote "Life's a journey not a destination." Brilliant!

Well, my journey continues this week as I start work with the kiddos. A plethora of emotions have gone thru me this past week and will continue I am sure. All part of the journey. No matter what happens, my journey sure has been fun, eventful and fulfilling... may that continue on... How do you feel your journey has gone? Is going? Will it change? I wish you all the best in whatever journey you are on.


 
Is your journey full of colors and mysteries?
 
 

                                                            Or long and winding?

Or perhaps it is both. Whatever the journey is, enjoy it for what it is. After all.....
It is YOUR journey!

        
        Now Go Out and Hug Someone on Your Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment