Followers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Friendship Thursday 8

Friends, what are friends? To me, a friend is someone you can laugh with, cry with, talk with, and have no judgement thrust upon you. A friend will do practically anything for you and visa versa. I have a lot of friends like that, but one friend that encompasses ALL of those traits AND more is my friend Karen. We have been friends for 30 years and she has always treated me the same, no matter how silly I got or no matter what dumb thing I may have done at any given time. My wish for all of you out there is that you have at least one friend in  your life like Karen. Your life is surely richer for it, as mine is.



        

         "When you face a crisis, you know who your true friends are."  ~Magic Johnson

Let's all wish Karen a Happy Birthday too.  Jan. 21st.

     
           Now Go Out and Hug a Friend Today

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Rodney! I hope you know how important your friendship is to me. The reason you have so many friends is because of the wonderful friend that YOU are! Very few friendships survive the test of time (for most people), but you are an exception!! Keep up the inspiring words. I don't often take time to comment on your blog, but I do read it every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen. I will keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so awesome and I am so lucky to have her as my mother! I am also so lucky that you have always been such a close friend of our family because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Katie. I am happy to be a part of your circle too!

    ReplyDelete