Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Friendship Thursday 10

This weeks friend is Stephanie. Stephanie and I met on a travel assignment in 1999. We became instant friends. She has been my off and on New Years Eve buddy for the past 12 years. We spent New Years in NYC for the Millenium and I can't imagine doing that with anyone else. We did Key West in 2011. The only one we haven't done is Vegas (Stephs fav place). Maybe someday.

Stephanie is one of the smartest nurses I know. She went back to school in her 30s to get a masters degree in nursing so she could be an educator. She sure has taught me a few things over the years and I am sure she is an amazing educator for the ICU she works for in Detroit. If you ever want to learn something about nursing or just want to have a day of fun and laughter, call on Stephanie. She is always good for those things.


"Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. "
~Michael Josephson

It sure has been fun to approach new years with Stephanie. We have both found opportunities in it I believe. May you find a friend so dear to spend New Years Eve with or any other day for that matter.

        Now Go Out and Hug a Friend Today
 

No comments:

Post a Comment