Followers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Life Without Limbs

A friend of mine sent me the following video. It is 9 minutes long, but even if you just watch the first 2 minutes you will understand why I am sharing it! What an amazing role model the young man is in the video! If you have 9 minutes free, I suggest watching the whole video if you can.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50138905n

It is people like this that get me thinking about my own abilities. I have some great abilities, in spite of my own "missing limbs". No, I am not missing arms or legs, but I have short comeings just like anyone and you do too! It is undeniable. BUT, we all have great abilities within us. Why not focus on those and share them with everyone! That is what I am going to try and do from now on.


              Now Go Out and Hug Someone Today

 

No comments:

Post a Comment