Followers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Today we mourn, Tomorrow we RUN!

I have returned from Russia. It was a joyous trip to spend time with friends there and play with the children. I returned to the horrible sadness of Boston! Even though none of it makes sense and the world seems darker today than it did yesterday, I know the human spirit will trudge on and Boston will laugh and play and RUN again!!

There have already been great inspirational stories from the tragedy, and those will be the things I try to cling to. MOST people are still loving, kind and generous and we CAN NOT let the human spirit dampen with each tragedy. We must keep working for solutions to preventions. Overall I believe Anne Frank was still correct in saying..

"Despite everything, I believe people are really good at heart" ~ Anne Frank



                                                         "Shamrock Run in Lebanon NH."

I think I might take up running. Someday, I may even run the Boston Marathon. If I do, I will do it as a clown. What do you think?

                       Now Go Out and Hug a Runner Today

 

2 comments: