Followers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Have you ever been told

Have you ever been told you are not good enough, or not smart enough? Well, meet Masha. She is
another wonderful story from Maria's program. Early in life when Masha was an orphan, she was labeled as unintelligent and not even offered to learn anything in the orphanage. She was told she was not smart enough to learn anything! As she grew and got attention and guidance from Maria and friends, her intelligence became obvious!

Masha, who was supposed to have an IQ of less than 50 an unable to learn.... now can speak 3 languages... fluently!! I think I need to check MY IQ now :0).

 
 
"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me". ~Stuart Smalley

We all need affirmation at times don't we?

                    Now Go Out and Hug Someone Today
 

No comments:

Post a Comment