Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Friendship Thursday

I have decided to designate Thursday as Friendship Day. Every Thursday I am going to highlight a friend of mine that makes me laugh, inspires me, and basically just makes for a good friend. If you are not chosen, don't fret... it is because I have literally hundreds of friends! I am truly blessed! A friend is someone who will do just about anything for you if you ask them and you would do anything for them if they ask you... outside of dressing as a woman of course.

This week I am highlighting Danny Donuts! Some of you have heard me mention Danny. He is a kind, fun-loving, creative soul. He certainly makes me laugh. And he inspires me... if it wasn't for him, I would have never been a book publisher. We finally are self publishing are book about Brazilian Soccer... it is called Fields of Passion.. you can order it from
www.fieldsofpassion.net or go to Danny's website and see all the fun things he is doing and order it there... www.dannydonuts.com 

If you are in Chicago, I highly recommend checking out Danny's website to see what he is up to and go see him perform if the opportunity arises.

Publishing the book stimulated my creative juices, which inspired this blog.. for better or worse :0).. So, THANKS Danny for inspiring, creating, being kind, making me laugh, and basically just for being a good friend!



"Most of us don't need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with"


                                           Now Go Out and Hug A Friend Today!


 
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow... what an honor. I'd like to thank the academy for the nomination to be included in YourDalyHug. And just for the record, I consider Chip such a great friend that I WOULD dress as a woman... as long as he was doing it too... although I would question what motivated him to suggest that and probably figure he's just way too stressed out with always being on the road! Clowning around with Chip is one of life's greatest pleasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Dan is one of the funniest humans on the planet. Among the crazies, he is the craziest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Danny. This is why I chose you, even your comments prove me right!
    Thanks for checking in Joe! I presume you are a friend of Dannys, but have we met? If not, maybe someday in Chicago?
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of these days I hope to meet Danny! You two guys are probably a trip together! I'm not a clown person, but I do love to make people smile (and see them smile!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Linda! I hope you get to meet Danny someday too... I am going to get him to NH one of these days!

    ReplyDelete