Followers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Dads and Moms

Welcome to my blog. I only start this blog because friends have encouraged me to do so. Hopefully my thoughts and words will inspire folks out there to enjoy life and be kind. Not too many people enjoy meanness, so why bother. I want to be enjoyed, not hated. I am guessing you do too.  yourdalyhug comes from the fact that my last name is Daly and I love hugs...And we ALL can use a daily hug in my opinion..  Daly is missing an i, but I will try to make this a da(i)ly post. Any and all comments are welcome as I take you on this journey.


            "Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad". Anonymous
That is why I call him dad.


Today's Daly hug starts with your parent(s). I am with my dad who is on borrowed time, but I will enjoy him today, all day! I recommend you enjoy your parent, spouse, friend today too! Truth be told, we are all on borrowed time, and none of us are promised tomorrow.

Now Go Out and Hug Someone Today!

4 comments:

  1. I still miss my dad after nearly 22 years. I'm delighted that you have started a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. I remember your dad well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dad looks great!i'm sure your presence and his laughs are adding length and depth to his life! Hope you do get the job at children's! I saw my dad the other day and as his health has declined I am more inclined to get over the bad and get on with enjoying the good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Katie. Enjoy things for what they are :0).

    ReplyDelete