Followers

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mothers. True Peaceful Warriors

My mom loved flowers
God Bless ALL Peaceful Warrior Mothers! My friend Guillaume turned me onto a book called "Way of the Peaceful Warrior". It was written in 1980, but I had never heard of it. It is where he learned the phrase Here and Now. (see previous post). The library didn't have the original book, but it had a book called "Wisdom of a Peaceful Warrior" which takes excerpts from the original book and explains the learning behind them. A good education for anyone who is on a spiritual journey.

The best I have learned from it is... A Peaceful Warrior is someone who lives their life peacefully with Love, Compassion, Kindness. But is a Warrior when it comes to "fighting" for a cause. That made me realize My Mother was indeed a Peaceful Warrior. I never realized it until I read this book. She lived her life with total love for her family and especially her children. She would be a Warrior and fight for us, no matter what the fight was. I miss her dearly and only wish I would have recognized these traits in her while she was alive so I could tell her how much I love her for being a Peaceful Warrior! Maybe her spirit can hear me now? I sure hope so.
She loved her grandchildren and  children by proxy too!
Now that I know a little about what it means to be a Peaceful Warrior, I realize I know a lot of mothers who are Peaceful Warriors, and they probably don't even realize it. Too humble to recognize it in themselves, which is another trait of a Peaceful Warrior from what I gather. So I say we tip are hats to ALL of the Peaceful Mother Warriors out there today living the Way of the Peaceful Warrior.

                   Now Go Out and Hug a Mother Today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment