Followers

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Morgan's Wonderland. A place for EVERY BODY!!!

I HAVE TO GO HERE....

Morgan and her father on the left. Two kids playing together on the right.
Below is a short video about a waterpark in San Antonio. It is a place to behold, I am sure. It is a place other places should be modeled after, I am sure! I can't wait to visit someday!
 
http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/dad-creates-dollar32-million-theme-park-for-his-beloved-daughter-with-special-needs/ar-AApJbiY?li=BBnb7Kz


Yes, I separated the words every and body on purpose. I love it when people use their own "situations" to make the world a better place for every body else! This dad has clearly done that!
Yes, this park was designed and built to accommodate people with all kinds of disabilities, but it is also made for people with all kinds of abilities. Every body is accepted! That is what I love the most about it! As the world should be, every body should be accepted everywhere, everyday, every time!

My favorite quote from the video says it all in my opinion...

"All we wanted to do was bring people who have special needs and people who don't have special needs together and play"

Amen! Let's ALL play together! That's what I always say too! And while we are at it, let's all work together, and sing together, and HUG together!

Now Go Out and Hug Every Body Today!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment