Followers

Monday, May 1, 2017

Another Angel

Aza is surely an angel
 
Every year I go to Beslan I learn new stories. Some are sad, some are actually sweet, some are inspiring, and some I can't even begin to describe. This year's story was about this young lady who was killed just a month before her 12th birthday. Why had I not heard her story before? I have no idea other than to say there are too many stories to tell and learn in my week long visit once a year. I am confident though, that Aza is now an angel somewhere high above us all.

Apparently Aza wrote a poem in August of 2004, unbeknownst to anyone else. She was killed in September of 2004. Her mother found her poem sometime after her death. A friend of mine loosely translated it to me. Someday I hope to get the full poem translated if possible.

The gist of the translation was... in her own words... 

"My time has come to leave this place. I am ready. It is not too late and it is not too early. It is just time. There is a place in Heaven waiting for me." 

This is a small excerpt of her poem. If anyone can translate it, I would be happy to know what it is exactly.
That is the best I can remember what my friend told me. It may not be word for word what she wrote, but it is close. It is always amazing to me when people have "premonitions" of their own death. There are too many stories like hers that make it impossible not to believe there is something else out there beyond this lifetime.

The most powerful portion of her poem, in my eyes, is the fact she says "it is not too early and it is not too late." I don't know if we all have our deaths already recorded in time. That is even far fetched for me to believe. I do believe some spirits "know" or can "sense" their time is up. Not too early, and Not too late. There is a place in Heaven waiting.  I only hope her parents can find some comfort in those words.

             Now Go Out and Hug and Angel Today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment