Followers

Friday, May 30, 2014

Meet Bryce

I recently went down to Bryce Canyon National Park. I remember it being beautiful when I visited 14 years ago, but not this beautiful. The last time I only viewed from the view points. This time I hiked down into the canyon. Every turn offered a familiar view, but also a totally different view. 129 photos may seem like too many, but then again if you have been there it may seem like too few. I hope you enjoy meeting Bryce thru my lens with the album link below.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115540571890023914632/BryceNP?authuser=0&feat=directlink



A gazillion photos have been taken at Bryce. I took some of the usual photos, but tried to give some different views as well. Mostly via the Fish Eye lens. My way of being "artsy". I plan on other trips to other National Parks in Utah. Look for Zion, Capitol Reef, Arches and Canyonlands sometime this summer.



There is a trail called Fairyland Canyons at the beginning of Bryce. Looked like fun, so I plan on going back to do that too. Anyone else out there been to Bryce? Photos to share? Please do. Any suggestions or recommendations for the other National Parks I mentioned, please share.


"Life is a great adventure…accept it in such a spirit." Thomas Jefferson

Now Go Out and Hug and Adventurer Today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment