Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

The "I Love You" game

 

These kids know how to play

If you don't know about Clowns Without Borders, you should. It is a great organization that sends clowns into desecrated areas, mostly refugee camps. The clowns put on shows and play with kids and adults who are affected by war, among other horrible life conditions. I am quite certain they have saved a few lives without even knowing it. I do KNOW they spread a lot of LOVE and LAUGHTER. And as you know, those are two of my favorite things in life. I recently read a blog post from one of the clowns and I thought I should share it. 

                       
                                     https://clownswithoutborders.org/can-you-be-a-clown/

                             
She wrote it in honor of Valentines Day, but it definitely holds true year round. You can definitely Love someone year round, which means you can play the "I Love You" game year round. It seems like a fun game to play with children of all ages as well. I am going to try it. 


The children of Russia will definitely play with me

I can't wait to go to Russia again and play the "I Love You" game with the kids I already know. I am not sure when I will get back to Russia exactly, but the good news is I can play the game with kids here in America! Maybe I will have an opportunity in Costa Rica? You just never know when the timing will be right, so I say always be ready just in case. I encourage you to play this game with your own children, your grandchildren, children of friends. The more children are loved and learn about love from adults, the world will most definitely be a happier and better place! Don't you agree?


                  Now Go Out and Hug The Children Today!!!

2 comments:

  1. I plan to go out and play a game with anyone who wants to play. As soon as it stops raining. Many Thanks for your blog. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete