Followers

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I'm Having Too Much Fun Being Happy

I just came across this video today. What a lovely woman and attitude. She is full of spunk, wisdom, and humor! She says she doesn't have time to be depressed because she is having too much fun being happy! I know what she means, even though I won't be working til I am 91... I hope.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/91-year-old-woman-job-71-years-will-retire-push-door-carry-box-120027682.html

With this time of year, I know depression creeps into a lot of lives. If we could all be like Ms. Griffing, it would be wonderful. That is not quite possible of course, but I hope this nice reminder will boost your spirits, make you laugh and smile and maybe even help you have a better attitude to get thru the holidays and beyond!

This post is short and sweet, just like Elena Griffing.


Now Go Out and Hug Everyone Today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment