Followers

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Be Thankful!!!





I am sure I have shared this video in the past, either via my blog or email. It is worthy to share again and remind us all to be THANKFUL for what we have this Holiday Season!

When you watch the video, it is OK to laugh, and to cry and to remember! I do EVERY time I watch it. Enjoy the people who surround you with love and laughter today, because they may be gone tomorrow. I certainly HOPE not, but you never really know do you.


The teacher on the left hasn't smiled since the tragedy in 2004! This photo was taken in 2012! However, by the end of my trip to Beslan in 2012 she DID SMILE!! Her coworkers were amazed! Not sure what exactly turned her around, but something about the clowns is powerful. Also, I went back to Beslan in 2013 and she smiled even more! Not all the time, but still enough to know she was having a break through!


Now Go Out and Hug a Teacher or Student Today!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment