Followers

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ohioans are good people, even when they go to Michigan to play basketball

Came across this story about Adreian Payne and Lacey Holsworth. I find it inspirational. Give your time, love a child... whether it be yours or someone else's child. Get a horrific disease... fight it with all you got and with a smile on your face. Adreian is from Dayton, Ohio. Yea Ohio. He went to Michigan State to play basketball. Yea Michigan State! May Adreian be blessed thru out his life. I don't know much about Lacey, but I came across this tweet she wrote in February and it pretty much says it all about her I think. 

"I refuse to be a victim," she tweeted on Feb. 13. "No matter what I've been through, I'm still here. I have a history of victory." Lacey Holsworth

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/lacey-holsworth--friend-of-msu-s-adreian-payne--has-died-122652140.html



Lacey Holsworth, Friend of Adreian Payne, Passes Away After Battle with Cancer

Thanks for your leadership Adreian. Thanks for your courage Lacey.

Now Go Out and Hug a Child Today! Any Child!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment