Followers

Monday, April 27, 2015

Part 3, Love

The other Arnella. She gave the BEST hug!!

To me there is nothing more warm and endearing than a great hug from a friend. A hug from a child is also extra special! The children of Russia hug openly and freely. I like that! I can't count the number of hugs I received in Russia, but EVERY single one of them was welcomed and full of LOVE!! The 6 year olds in Russia hug  you like they will never see you again. The teens hug you like you are family and very dear to them. Boys and girls hug alike. Men and women grab a hold. The world definitely needs more huggers and love in general.

My dear sweet Anya just oozes the essence of love in my opinion. She is wise beyond her 22 years. We had great conversations about life, meanings, love and more as we held hands and just enjoyed the presence of each other. When she was 8 we bonded! That bond is unbreakable, just like love! I love her as much as I love any other being on earth, and the thought of her and the way she shares herself and thoughts with others is so heartwarming!

Anya with Vika's grandpa. He is a sweet dear man!

At "camp" the English kids showed love to the orphans thru play. They also hid Chocolate Easter eggs for the orphans as a show of love I feel. The orphans in turn helped the English kids with their "homework". Journals they had to write in Russian. In essence, the orphans became teachers and that is a form of love really!

In Beslan I met a beautiful young lady named Arnella. She came on the last day to watch our show. I don't know if she is part of the school? A friend of a friend? I should have asked. Anyway, she has a radiant smile and contagious laugh. We talked for a few minutes, took some fun photos, and hugged. I could just feel the LOVE she sends out to the world! And I am sure she does it without even knowing it!!

The teachers of Beslan

The teachers of Beslan exhibit more love and ways to love than anyone else I know. They have suffered great loss and tragedy in their lives, yet they love unconditionally and continously. Guiding children AND clowns thru life and it's meanings. Everyone should be blessed with the love I feel from them and the children of Beslan!

Love can never be overstated or overused in my humble opinion. Love is boundless! Love triumphs over anything! It can not be extinguished, even by the cruelest of hateful acts! Love is ever growing and we must spread it freely!

Now Go Out and Hug Someone Lovingly Today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment