Followers

Thursday, September 25, 2014

She Rox




I have a beautiful, talented cousin... who knew? She has written a book about a rock and roll prodigy, who just happens to be a woman with a "guys" name. I read the book in 4 days, which is extremely fast for me :0). If you are looking for a fun, entertaining book to read... I highly recommend this one! Not just because it was written by my cousin Kelly, but because it is a great read! Check it out on Amazon.


http://www.amazon.com/She-Rox-Rock-Novel-Kelly-McGettigan-ebook/dp/B00MGBOE94/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411655558&sr=8-1&keywords=she+rox#customerReviews


The name of the book is called She Rox. It is about a 16 year old rock-n-roll prodigy from a well to do family, who bucks the trend of the family and goes to LA to find her own way. She finds it well and in her own way. An inspiring book for ALL young women out there who might be afraid to take chances and be their own person. This book is fictional of course, but I am sure a lot of it is drawn from my cousin's personal experiences. She is too modest and humble to admit it maybe, but I know!


Now Go Out and Hug a Musician Today!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment