Followers

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Positively Absolutely Undoubtedly Maybe

These are 4 words I variably live by. Sometimes they all come together. Most recently this has been my mantra. Stay in Utah, leave Utah, try something new... which could mean staying long term or it could mean traveling again. Sometime before Sept. 1st I will have made a decision. It changes daily as it seems to be on the brink of being a Positively Undoubted answer til the next day when it becomes an Absolutely Maybe answer and so on. Wishy Washy I know. That is me at my best though. So stay tuned to learn the great mystery answer....



This is how I look when I can't make up my mind. Look familiar??!

Now Go Out and Hug Someone Positively Absolutely!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck choosing and when you did it will be Positively Absolutely Undoubtedly Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Theo! You know how to make everything FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete