Followers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Open Doors

I opened a door back in 2011, unbeknownst to me, when I traveled to Brazil with my buddy Danny Donuts. We decided to couch surf and in doing so we met an Angel on earth named Aline. Aline's life philosophy is about Open Doors and the video below explains some of her philosophy and how she put it to the test this past year! I recommend we all adopt this philosophy into our own lives!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgh-aFOLLIw&feature=youtu.be

The music in the video is played by Aline's boyfriend Evan Megaro, who we met in Brazil as well. He is an American who was getting a master's degree in music in Brazil when he met Aline. Aline is an AMAZING pianist herself. Probably better than Evan even :0). I am sure Evan will agree with me on that.

 
An Open Window of sorts. This where Aline allowed me to sleep one night while we stayed at her apt. It was one of the most amazing nights of sleep I have EVER had!!


Aline opens her doors to A LOT of people. She has hosted hundreds of people in her home in Brazil and all without payment of money. Her life is rich because of her Open Door policy!

I never realized that Open Door can go both ways. I can open my door to others or when I travel I can just view everything and everyone as an open door! What a great way to think! I guess it could be linked along the lines of having an open mind, but I feel it goes even deeper than that. I hope I can practice this philosophy more readily, thanks to Aline!



          Aline and her piano in her apt in Lapa. LOVE her smile, and yes it is contagious!!

                  Now Go Out and Hug An Angel Today!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Chip! It was very special meeting you and Danny for me as well :-) big hug!!! Aline

    ReplyDelete