Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Home Sweet Home... Maybe?

So, I got a new place to live starting next week. It is a little quirky, which I like. It is a great location for ME I think and hope. It definitely has promise. I guess time will tell and I am looking forward to the move. In the end, I am not sure it will really matter WHERE I live, as it has never really mattered all that much to me in the past. I think along the lines of a great Jack Johnson song called "Home".

If you don't know it, you tube it and listen to the words... I like it..

"Home is wherever we are, if there's love there too"


         No, this is not where I will be living :0). This is a glimpse of my "hometown" in Ohio.

                   No Go Out and Hug Someone Today!!!

 

5 comments:

  1. So why is the new place QUIRKY? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like quirky! I want to know details.
    Robyn McD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Danny and Robyn... not sure if you get follow up comments, so I will email you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very excited for you! I remember one time my daughter said that home was wherever I was. That made me feel so good. Can't wait to see your newest place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Karen. I can't wait for you to see it too! Your daughter is very wise :0).

    ReplyDelete