Followers

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hope for Today

A friend of mine gave me a book recently called Hope for Today. It is a daily reader, where you are suppose to read one page a day for a year. I have read more than one page the past few days, but not many. I wanted to get glimpse of the beginning, Jan. 1st, and the end, Dec. 31st, and a few days in between. Just to see if I needed to read it front to back. Turns out you don't. So, I am going to read one passage a day from here til next August starting with Aug. 29th. I will probably even read the passages more than once during the day as time permits.

The book is written for Al Anon members, but I feel it can be helpful to anyone really. I don't think every passage will necessarily relate to me, but the ones that do will certainly stimulate thoughts and emotions. Those are good things in life I think.

For some reason today, my thoughts and emotions have been about reflection and Hope. I hope I continue to grow in a positive way and can be a positive influence on the people around me. I hope I learn from past mistakes. I hope I am strong enough to do the things I should. I hope I AM doing the things I should now. I hope for all of these things today AND tomorrow!


                                                         A day of reflection

                                       What do you HOPE for today and beyond? Do share.

                    Now Go Out and Hug Someone Today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment