Followers

Saturday, October 24, 2015

I want his gig






I can't believe I have never heard of this man. Raffi! I have never heard his music either, and that dumbfounds me. As much as I love music and children, you would think someone would have told me about him? Nope. Anyway, he sounds like a generous, incredible, talented man. I would LOVE to have his job! Not that I don't like my job, but just check out the faces of the kids in the video! They are priceless! And read the article/interview below. A man with integrity and morals and doing life right, in my opinion! I applaud you Raffi! Now go out and spread the word.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/raffi-on-his-new-album-video-and-continued-090025016.html

I just LOVE the faces and reactions of the kids in the video below. Oh to get that kind of reaction from kids, golden! I recommend watching some other videos by Raffi if you have the time. The kids are adorable in every one of them!! Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oacQL7UQtlk


Now Go Out and Hug a Musician Today!!!

3 comments:

  1. All my children (29, 29, 22) grew up on Raffi. We love his music via videos, cassettes and cd's! Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help you reminisce Robyn!! Your kids are lucky!

      Delete
  2. All my children (29, 29, 22) grew up on Raffi. We love his music via videos, cassettes and cd's! Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete