Followers

Friday, August 1, 2014

Decision Day

So, as you all know I set August 1st as my deadline to make my decision. Well, I have made my decision.... However, there is a caveat... I have decided to take an assignment in Madison, Wisconsin! The only niche is that they haven't confirmed yet. They said they would let me know for sure next week. So, next week I will know 100% sure if I am heading to Madison and being a traveler again? Or staying in Utah. It is all up to Madison now. To Be Continued!!

Don't you love a cliff hanger?? Ha Ha.


Now Go Out and Hug Someone Today!!!

4 comments:

  1. Actually, cliff hangers make me a bit nervous, but that's ok. Eager to know for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the outcome, dear friend. You must really enjoy cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Robyn. I do enjoy cold weather! I like warm weather too, but 98 and dry hot is no fun for me.

      Delete