Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

From Russia With Love

Spending the new year in Russia. What a great choice by me! I am soaking in the LOVE of my friends here. It is such a different trip from past trips as I have done very little clowning. And I am enjoying it for what it is. I wish all of my friends could feel the love and passion that my friends here exude!

Maria's birthday (Dec. 25th) was wonderful! Lots of old friends and new friends. Laughing and playing and drinking wine.



The new year will be something. It is the biggest holiday in Russia. Father Frost and The Snow Princess visit and bring gifts. Father Frost is a taller, skinnier version of Santa Claus and sometimes wears a blue suit. His red suit is different from Santa's too. The Snow Princess is Father Frost's helper like Santa's elves. I am sure little sleep will be had on New Years eve night as I fly out in the morning of Jan. 1st. What was I thinking? :0).

I hope you all have a wonderful celebration, whatever you are doing. I wish you

Snovim Godum (My best attempt at Russian phonics) It means Happy New year.

Now Go Out and Hug a Russian Today!!

2 comments: