Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Abundance




I was at my friend's house recently and saw a poster board with some inspirational words such as Laughter, Happiness, and more. One word stuck out to me and it was abundance. I wasn't sure how abundance would be considered inspirational or good AND I actually saw the word as A Bun Dance... it made me chuckle in more ways than one.

What is A Bun Dance was my first thought. Is it when you just shake your buns ala Shakira or Beyonce? Then I thought how does ABUNDANCE fit in here. Being a "minimalist" to the best of my ability, I don't see how abundance can be a good thing. As I thought about it though I realized abundance can be a good thing...

To me however, abundance is only good if it doesn't take up physical space. Abundance is only good if it takes up conceptual space. At least that is how I feel. That doesn't mean I am right, it is just how I think and feel.  For instance... an abundance of clothes or houses or even money is not a good thing to me. BUTT (sorry, couldn't resist), aBUNdance in the forms of Happiness, Love, Joy, and Hugs is most definitely good!

So I say to wake up every morning and do your own little Bun Dance to get your day started. Kinda like a rain dance, but different. Can't hurt, right? Then think about the 'things' you truly want an abundance of. I want an abundance of Fun, Laughter, Love and Hugs in my life. So that is what I will strive for. I am so blessed of course, that my abundances will most likely come easy to me. Will they come to you easily if you open your heart and mind to them? Let me know!

I really like this quote from Steve Maraboli. I have no idea who he is or what he does, but these words are wise. Go plant something today!

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” Steve Maraboli

Now Go Out and Hug Someone Abundantly!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment